MK Sirocco Select Registration (U11-U18)
After accepting a Select team roster position with MK Sirocco, there are several things you need to do.
Summary of Registration Steps:
1. Register with Kickers – Due 7/18 - $50 late fee if done after that
2. Order your uniform – A 15% late-fee if ordered after the following dates:
a. U11-U14 – July 5
b. U15-U18 Girls – July 11
c. U15-U18 Boys – July 28
3. Register with Sirocco Select – Due August 1st
4. Attend your Pool/Team Meeting (schedule TBD)
Details for each step:
Register with the Milwaukee Kickers (Due 7/15 - $50 late fee if done after that). You do this the same way you registered online for Select tryouts, which is done under the Sirocco "region" of the Kickers, not under your geographical home region (NOT under Southeast, New Berlin, etc). Go to the League One website login for MK Sirocco
. <-- click there
· The cost is different, depending on the players’ age. U11-14 players are $130 (two seasons). U15-18 players are $80 (one season).
· This is NOT the Select fee. This fee covers administrative costs within the Milwaukee Kickers, and every player within the Kickers, from U6 to U18, pays this type of fee.
· The deadline for paying this fee for the 2012-13 soccer year is July 18, 2012. There is a $50 Late Fee if not paid by this date.
2. Order your uniform. (Due 7/5 for U11-14, 7/11 for U15-U18 Girls, and 7/28 for U15-U18 Boys)
· Come to a Uniform Sizing and Number Selection night.
i. U11-U14 – June 25 to 28 at Valley View, 5:45 – 7:15 – done
ii. U15-U18 – July 5 and 6 at Valley View, 5:30 – 7:30 – done
· If you could not attend one of the uniform nights, the Brookfield Stefan’s store has Sirocco uniform samples you can try on. All jersey numbers have been generated and uploaded to the My Uniforms system.
· Purchase your players’ uniform. You do this online at the Stefan’s website, using their new My Uniform ordering system. After rosters (including player numbers) have been uploaded to My Uniform you will receive a “Create Account” email, with links to create your password and log in for the first time.
· You DO NOT need to know your players number to order their uniforms. This information has been uploaded to the system.
· You DO need to know your players uniform sizes. We, Sirocco, don’t need to know your players uniform sizes, since we aren’t ordering the uniforms for you.
· There is a late fee of 15-20% charged if you do not order your uniform by the following due dates:
i. U11-U14 Boys and Girls - Thursday, July 5
ii. U15-U18 Girls - Wednesday, July 11
iii. U15-U18 Boys - Saturday, July 28 - YES, this is all High School boys.... do not wait until Sept or Oct to order your uniform or you'll have to pay the 15-20% late fee.
3. Register with Sirocco Select, paying the Select Fee, which pays for coaching, lights (essential for the evening practice sessions we are going to hold this fall) and other costs associated with running our program.
· This fee can be paid in full by credit card, using a payment plan with your credit card, or “offline”. The offline registration allows you to send a check to the address provided. Please make sure the players name and team (e.g. U11 Boys Blue) is on the check.
· The deadline for paying this fee, either in full or the first installment of the payment plan, is August 1st, 2012. The other payments in the installment plan will be automatically charged to the provided credit card on August 10th, Sept 10th and October 10th.
4. The final step will be to attend your Pool/Team Meeting night. These will be held in July. The schedule is being determined. At this meeting you will:
· Elect/Appoint key volunteer positions. Includes Team Manager, Tournament Manager, etc.
· Find out the time, days of the week, and locations of your practices.
· Find out what league each team will be playing in, and what tournaments each team will be attending.
· Meet your Pool Coach, and the other Team Coaches in your player pool.
· Meet your teammates, and parents get to meet the other parents they’ll be seeing at all the games.
· Pay the Team Fee - This fee goes towards tournaments and winter indoor soccer. This money is held by the team, used by the team (not Sirocco), and any unused portion will be either reimbursed to the team or used in an end-of-year party held by the team. At times a team attends extra tournaments or does special indoor training which might require the team manager to ask for additional funds from each player.
· For U11-14 – the Team Fee is approximately $175. You can pay $87.50 at the team meeting, and $87.50 by October 27.
· For U15-18 – the Team Fee is approximately $125.
i. High School Girls – you must pay the full Team Fee at the team meeting
ii. High School Boys – deadline to pay the full Team Fee is October 27
Regular team practices will begin in August.